Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2007

Inside I'm Dancing..



Have you seen this movie yet??I saw this movie for the first time on HBO last year..


This movie makes me think more about the disabled people..It makes me realised that I'm very lucky than those kind of people..have you ever thought the same thing?Before this I never knew how disabled people run their lives.I only knew that it was really difficult..Juz imagine if you are blind..deaf..Living in Malaysia must be hard for them because almost all facilities were not designed to help the disabled people..Just look at the public bus..or the LRT..NONE!!

Watching this movie makes me appreciate them more..it will definitely touch your heart..

Well..This movie is basically about the friendship of Michael and Rory..Michael who is a 24-year-old has cerebral palsy and long-term resident of the Carrigmore Residential Home for the Disabled, run by the formidable Eileen. His life is transformed when the maverick Rory O'Shea, who suffers from Duchenne muscular dystrophy, moves in. Michael is stunned to discover that fast talking Rory, who can move only his right hand, can understand his almost unintelligible speech. Rory's dynamic and rebellious nature soon sparks a flame in Michael, introducing him to a whole new world outside of Carrigmore..

It was really sad watching how this kind of people lives their life..I really recommend you guys to watch this movie..

No comments:

Post a Comment