Search This Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

Berbuka puasa @ Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort

I was supposed to update about this last week..but I was really lazy to update my bloggie..ahaks!


Last Wednesday, my boss asked a few of her staffs to go to the Majlis Berbuka Puasa held by Mesiniaga/Cisco at Bukit Jalil Golf & Country Resort..Some of the staffs were malas to join the majlis because they had berbuka puasa at the same place held by other company before..huhu..so the staff beside me;kak Farah asked me to join her cos she had no friend..so I joined la kak Farah,abg Lan,kak Ita n abg Man to that place..

The food there were delicious..macam2 ada..from satay to kuih-muih..nasi beriyani..fruits..bubur chacha...roasted beef..pudings..asam..rojak..huhu..memang banyak ler..thank God I ate in a small portion only..so merasalah variety of food..ahaks!

I also got a souvenir from cisco : a silver mug..then at 8.30 pon I went home with kak Farah cos she lives at Cempaka..juz dekat2 with Pandan Indah..I reached home at 9 pm..huhu..

No comments:

Post a Comment