Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm going to the Gatsby Deodorant Street Fair!

Got nothing to do on 17 April 2010??


Worry no more because Gatsby & Nuffnang are holding a street fair on that day!! There are going to be games booths in the fair and you can also win many prizes!! From the easy rubber band game to the challenging sumo wrestling, you can have fun and redeem points from the game to win interesting stuff from Gatsby.






Those who participated in the games will have the chance to enter the lucky draw which you can win lotttts of stuff like; electronic stuff, computers, hand phones & voucher that that worth until RM15,000!!


More info about the event :


Date : 17 April 2010
Time : 10 am - 5 pm 
Location : Ground Floor Lobby, Berjaya Times Square


Since I think I got nothing to do on that day, I'm hoping that I could participate in this event. It's been a while since I play any funfair games like the rubber band game. I wonder if I could do it better than the last time. I hope they'll be having this "Shooting" game where we have to shoot some cans or fake ducks in order to win stuff. Or maybe there'll be a "Kick a ball into a hole" kind of game too in the fair.You'll never know unless you go for the fair!


Those who are going there using Star LRT (Ampang Line/Sri Petaling) , just alight at the Hang Tuah Station and take a Monorail to Imbi Station. If you're from Pandan Indah, just take the RapidKL U31 or Metrobus 30 straight to Berjaya Times Square. And lastly, if you're taking the Putra LRT, just alight at KL Sentral and take the monorail straight to Imbi Station.


For more info, visit : www.gatsby.com.my/streetfair


Don't forget to drop by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment