Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Horoscope Review from Friendster

Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Aries

The Bottom Line

Your visions of the future aren't always right, but they should always be hopeful.

In Detail

As each day goes by, you have been learning a little more about someone you've recently met. Today you will get the final clue you need to evaluate your feelings. Do not be surprised if the road to romance takes a giant detour today -- but it will be for the best, whatever happens. Your visions of the future are not always accurate, but they should always be hopeful. If you discover today that your hopes are not going to pan out, then get busy building up some new ones!



"My View : Dunno why..but i juz felt dat there's a few points in the review dat somehow related to me..I know dat as Muslim I shouldn't believe this kind of stuff but still..maybe juz a coincidence..I'm juz hoping to see the guy I saw in the LRT earlier this evening again tomorrow..hehe.."

No comments:

Post a Comment