Search This Blog

Friday, November 09, 2007

My Newest Obsession...

Lately I've been spending kinda a lot of time making some Icons for my soon-to-be-launch-again Livejournal..actually I've been posting there..but due to my laziness,the site was neglected by me..ahaks!!so, I've deleted the old posts and will be posting my self-made Xman's celebrities icons..FYI, Xman was a popular variety show at Korea but later was cancelled..From Lee Seung Gi to Yoon Eun Hye and Kim Jong Kook,I will be making more icons!Juz wait and see!

Some of the icons I've made..

Lee Seung Gi & Yoon Eun Hye


Kim Dong Wan (Shinhwa) & Kim Jong Min (Koyote)


I'll be adding more!!So,tungguuuu......


please credit me and do not direct link!

1 comment:

  1. Cool stuff! Can't wait for your icons! BTW,Jong MIn reminds me of Rashid Saleh..dunno why..lol.

    ReplyDelete