Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Gatsby Street Fair @ Berjaya Times Square

last week i asked a few friends on FB to join me for the Gatsby Street Fair that was held last Saturday but since all of them ARE SO BUSY with their own life, i was left all alone.so pathetic,right? T-T

but luckily my mom wanted to go when i asked her. MY MOM IS OFFICIALLY MY HERO!! LOL~

why did i wanted to go so much to that street fair anyway?

ANSWER:

- get RM50 from Nuffnang
-get goodie bag (got tshirt, fan and a bag XD)
- be in Malaysia Books of Records for the largest bloggers gathering ever in Malaysia
- just to have fun XP

since i forgot to bring along the digicam, i just snapped a few pics from the street fair..ignore the quality since i took them with my handphone.LOL!

keke~ my mom loves this XD


actually i wanted to try this..XD


all bloggers with free tshirt from Gatsby


I remember 1 of my lecturer always say, "Life is Short, So Make It Interesting"...

Do you get what i mean?


No comments:

Post a Comment